- Documentary /
- Drama /
- Beginner /
- Raw Footage: 289 Minutes, 12GB
- Completed Cut: 3:30 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcript, feedback
- Features: Female lead, female director, award winner
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
This episode of award-winning online documentary series THE PERENNIAL PLATE focuses on the family-run Barron’s Bakery & Coffee House.
Founded in 1854, Barron’s Bakery & Coffee House has been nourishing the small Irish town of Cappoquin for more than 150 years. The beloved bakery is also a beacon of inspiration, putting people before profits and craft before ambition.
If you're interested in editing documentary or reality TV, you cannot get a more accurate experience than working with this project. The footage is exquisitely shot, thoroughly enjoyable, and — dare we say — absolutely delicious.