- Sports /
- Action /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 270 Minutes, 9GB
- Completed Cut: 4-5 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcript, feedback
- Features: High shooting ratio
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Deliver: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
Overview: Just a few miles outside of Batesville, Arkansas, lies Jamestown Crag — a natural paradise for expert rock climber Matt Rodgers. Stillness, silence, and endless challenges lure Matt to Jamestown’s immense boulders, which comprise more than 90 different climbing routes.
There are two main challenges to this project; the interview subject is not great at answering questions (though the shots are great) and that rock climbing by its nature means a lot of failure. Editors will need to piece together shots of the three climbing routes that were filmed (two 80-foot vertices and one immense boulder). Because the footage is taken from various attempts, the editor’s task is to make viewers feel as though they are watching one, two, or three cohesive and continuous climbs.