- Sports /
- Action /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 270 Minutes, 9GB
- Completed Cut: 4-5 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcript, feedback
- Features: High shooting ratio
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
A few miles outside of Batesville, Arkansas, lies Jamestown Crag — a natural paradise for expert rock climber Matt Rodgers. Stillness, silence, and endless challenges lure Matt to Jamestown’s immense boulders, which comprise more than 90 different climbing routes.
THE ROCK CLIMBER presents an editor with two main challenges. First, although his shots are fantastic, Rodgers is not the best at answering interview questions. Secondly, because rock climbing is failure-laden by nature, editors need to piece together footage from multiple climbing attempts in order to make viewers believe they are watching one, two, or three cohesive and continuous climbs.