- Film /
- Action /
- Expert /
- Raw Footage: 6 Scenes, 292 Minutes, 21GB
- Completed Cut: 8 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Script, feedback
- Features: Festival selection, female director
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
THE BOXER has screened at 14 international film festivals.
Set 100 years ago, THE BOXER is based on the true story of Harry Mallin, an Olympic gold medal-winning boxer from Hackney Wick in East London.
This film is mostly one long scene. Editors will need to practice building "story points" — moments when the fight (and therefore, the story) changes momentum. As long as the editor hits the right story points, there are tons of creative ways to structure the montage around those points.
THE BOXER is a difficult project geared towards advanced editors. Still, there’s plenty of material for intermediate editors to play with — as long as they can spar with footage that doesn’t pull punches.