- Documentary /
- Drama /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 372 minutes, 16GB
- Completed Cut: 7 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcripts, feedback
- Features: Diverse cast
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Deliver: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
When Hurricane Ike struck the Gulf Coast in 2008, it hit Galveston, Texas the hardest. Eight years later, residents are still rebuilding what they lost to the impacts of climate change. This is a story of disaster, faith, and equality in the face of challenge.
Life After Ike is an incredibly powerful documentary that discusses important subjects such as climate change, life as an African American, and the place of church in a community. Editors looking to become documentarians should chose this project because it embodies why people chose this line of work: because they have the opportunity to learn.