- Documentary /
- Drama /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 372 minutes, 16GB
- Completed Cut: 7 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcripts, feedback
- Features: Diverse cast
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
When Hurricane Ike struck the United States’ Gulf Coast in 2008, Galveston, Texas was hit the hardest — and eight years later, residents are still rebuilding what they lost. This is a story of resilience, faith, and equality in the face of adversity.
LIFE AFTER IKE is a powerful documentary dealing with complex subjects, including climate change, race, and the role church plays in a community. Editors looking to get into documentary films should choose this project; it's a prime example of why documentarians choose their line of work — because there’s always something new to learn.