- Film /
- Drama /
- Beginner /
- Raw Footage: 9 Scenes, 3.2GB
- Completed Cut: 8 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Script
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Scenes
In the second half of O.T.E., Mikey must decide whether to heed Will’s warning and leave the only home he knows with someone he’s not sure he should trust.
While most scenes in “Trust Your Friends” are conversations between Mikey and Will, there is also some montage editing to do, which increases the project’s difficulty. While editors should use music and jump cuts to make Will and Mikey’s hike feel snappy and brisk, editors should use these same techniques to make Mikey’s search for Will seem eerie and drawn-out.
Read Script Excerpt
Get an idea of what the un-edited footage looks like, or view all the footage by clicking the preview project button.