- Commercial /
- Action /
- Beginner /
- Raw Footage: 4 Scenes, 64 minutes, 2GB
- Completed Cut: 1 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Script, music
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Deliver: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
J-Pops is a 60 second spec commercial for a kids snack company. Director Ross Ching found a creative way to weave juice pop sticks together that when triggered creates a fun, fast moving chain reaction of sticks popping. Since the sticks fly at 35MPH, Ross used a Phantom mini, high-speed camera to capture the action at 1000 frames per second!
This is a fun beginner project where the focus will be on learning speed ramping, and a VFX like a sky replacement by using a color key. View the tutorials in our blog.