The project files and media for ALP courses can be downloaded for free at www.EditStock.com/Avid.
In order to download the projects and media you’ll need to sign in with your free EditStock account. If you do not have an account you can easily create one using the steps below.
1) Find the “Avid” button on Editstock’s main navigation menu, or visit EditStock.com/Avid.
2A) If you need to create an account then locate the “Sign Up” button on the login page and fill out the information on the next page.
2B) If you already have an EditStock account, your login might not work on the Avid page. This is because your user account needs to be attached to the school you are affiliated with. In this case please email email@example.com and we will add the school affiliation.
3) The access code verifies that your school is a certified Avid Learning Partner. The code has been distributed to your school administrators, who will distribute it to their students. If you are a school administrator and do not have your access code, you can request it by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) Once you’ve created an account you will need to click the Avid link from the main navigation a second time. Then accept the End User License Agreement.
5) Pick which class that you’d like media files for.
6) Your school will only have access to the media files for the classes your school is certified to teach.
Project files will be a one, two, or three part download. Make sure you’ve downloaded all of the media you need.
7) For any tech support, including difficulty unzipping files, or gaining site access, please contact email@example.com.
8) Schools and students have the option to upgrade any footage which was provided by EditStock.com. Upgraded footage includes additional footage for each project, contains no watermark, can be used on student demo reels, and may be taken out of the classroom.
Sign up to get the latest on sales, new releases and more …
© 2017 EditStock | Footage Worth Editing.