Download Media Composer 101 Files
Create an EditStock ALP Account
An account is needed if you represent a school and teach ALP classes, including MC101, MC110, MC201, or MC210.
- Exiting EditStock Accounts: If you already have an EditStock account email Support@EditStock.com for ALP material access. Existing accounts can only be modified this way.
- New Accounts: Create your free EditStock.com/avid account by following the steps below.
Accessing Avid Material:
1) Find the Avid link in the footer menu, or visit EditStock.com/Avid.
2A) Press the “Create Account” button.
2B) If you already have an EditStock account, your login might not work on the Avid page. In this case please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add the school affiliation.
3) Enter Your Access Code (Emailed to You From Avid)
The access code verifies that your school is a certified Avid Learning Partner. The access code is emailed to you by Avid AGS when your school becomes registered as an ALP. If you are a school administrator and do not have your access code, you can request it by emailing email@example.com.
4) Visit EditStock.com/Avid After Account Is Created
5) Access The Media Files
If your school is certified at the 100 level you will not be able to download the 200 level material. If your school is certified for the 200 level classes you can download all projects.
Your school will only have access to the media files for the classes your school is certified to teach.
Make sure you’ve downloaded all of the media you need.
For any tech support, including difficulty unzipping files, or gaining site access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
All projects provided by EditStock are upgradable for schools. Upgraded footage includes the complete film's footage, with no watermark, and it can be used on student demo reels. Visit EditStock.com/edu to learn more.