- Documentary /
- Drama /
- Expert /
- Raw Footage: 502 Minutes, 26GB
- Completed Cut: 4:30 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcript, feedback
- Features: Female director, award winner, multicam
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
This episode of the award-winning online documentary series THE PERENNIAL PLATE focuses on the Lightfoot & Wolfville winery in Nova Scotia, Canada.
Having re-purchased the farmland his grandparents sold in hard times, Michael Lightfoot and his family cultivate organic vineyards and create hand-crafted wine using Earth-friendly biodynamic methods.
Advanced editors who tackle this project will be rewarded with a gorgeously cinematic addition to their reel — but it won't come easy.
One of the most ambitious PERENNIAL PLATE episodes to date, “Lightfoot” contains over three hours of interview footage alone. It was also filmed with a 120/1 shooting ratio, which means that every two hours of footage can be condensed into just one minute of finished content.
Read Transcript Example