- Documentary /
- Drama /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 398 Minutes, 18.3GB
- Completed Cut: 6:30 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Transcript, feedback
- Features: Female director, award winner
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
This episode of the award-winning online documentary series THE PERENNIAL PLATE follows Nova Scotia oyster farmer Charles Purdy.
On his beloved Malagash Bay, Charles Purdy works in harmony with nature — gently harvesting the delectable, sustainably-grown oysters that have been his family’s business for generations.
Season four of THE PERENNIAL PLATE features some of the most breathtaking cinematography of the entire series, and this episode is no exception. With a shooting ratio higher than most projects on EditStock, “On the Shores of This Bay” provides editors with an enormous amount of footage, including slow motion and underwater shots that elevate a simple, intimate story with sweeping and stunning visuals.
Read Transcript Example