- Commercial /
- Action / Sports /
- Beginner /
- Raw Footage: 103 Minutes, 5GB
- Completed Cut: 4-5 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Music (not the original)
- Features: High shooting ratio
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
Bosnian parkour athlete Armin Smajilovic needs a place to practice before applying to Red Bull’s Art of Motion competition, and the Tennessee-based extreme sports gym Above All is just the place.
BOS PARKOUR is a promotional video commissioned by Above All to highlight the gym’s cool features, such as foam pits to practice aerials and a warehouse of wall-to-wall trampolines to practice flips and spins. The video has no specific duration; it can be edited down to one minute or last as long as five.
Editors are challenged to add speed ramps, find matching tricks (indoors and outdoors), and stitch everything together in a way that shows how practicing at Above All helped Smajilovic strengthen his skills.
Read Transcript Sample
Get an idea of what the un-edited footage looks like, or view all the footage by clicking the preview project button.