- Film /
- Drama /
- Intermediate /
- Raw Footage: 24 Scenes, 250 minutes, 9GB
- Completed Cut: 14 Minutes
- Additional Elements: Script, score, feedback
- Features: Festival selection, female director
- Compression: 1080p HD, h.264
- Media Delivery: Instant Download
- Compatibility: All editing software
- Satisfaction: 100% Guaranteed
About the Movie
THE BALLERINA, THE SHOEMAKER, AND HIS APPRENTICE has earned top honors at film festival across the United States, Romania, and Switzerland.
In 1936 England, a young man stumbles into the world of ballet pointe shoe making and becomes smitten with the ballerinas the shoes are built for.
This project is terrific practice for an editor looking to cut feature films. THE BALLERINA, THE SHOEMAKER, AND HIS APPRENTICE comprises 24 scenes, and the possibilities for reshuffling / removing scenes are seemingly endless. However, not all the scenes are very long, meaning only a few scenes go past C or D camera setups. There are three hefty scenes early on in the film that will require a lot of work.